Play Health Quiz and Win FREE Recharge Card
0 of 10 questions completed
Welcome to Fitwell Quiz! Attempt all our questions, register your details at the end of the session to stand a great chance of winning a FREE RECHARGED CARD. You can play the Quiz Game Multiple Times to increase your chances
You must specify a number.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Prevention Of Scorpion Bite Or Sting
There are few steps and measures, which can be undertaken to prevent a scorpion sting and these are:
- Keep your house clean and remove any trash, boards, logs, bricks, stones and other such things, which will make good hiding places for the scorpions in your home.
- Mow your lawn/ grass regularly and also prune bushes and cut any overhanging tree branches, which will allow the scorpion access to the roof.
- Seal any cracks in walls and floors and repair any torn screens.
- Avoid storing firewood inside the house.
- If you are camping or hiking, wear long sleeves, pants and shoes. Also check your sleeping bag, bedding for scorpions and other bugs before getting in.
- Always check your clothes and shake them well before wearing them. Always wear shoes.
- Sleep under a mosquito net if you are in a foreign country.
- Always carry an EpiPen, which is an epinephrine injector, if you are allergic to insect stings.