Play Health Quiz and Win FREE Recharge Card
0 of 10 questions completed
Welcome to Fitwell Quiz! Attempt all our questions, register your details at the end of the session to stand a great chance of winning a FREE RECHARGED CARD. You can play the Quiz Game Multiple Times to increase your chances
You must specify a number.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Latest Healthy Kids News
Many drugs and household products kept in the bathroom can be dangerous to children.
The American Academy of Pediatrics suggests how to keep kids safer:
- Store medications in containers with sealed caps inside a locked cabinet.
- Safely dispose of all expired meds.
- Keep a separate storage area for daily-use items, such as shampoo and toothpaste, away from where you store dangerous items.
- Do not take medication in front of children, to avoid “copy-catting” you.
- Never refer to medicine as candy.
- Read any medication’s label before you administer the drug.
- If giving medication in the middle of the night, always turn on a light.